2. What Personal Information Does the Company Collect?
We collect various types of personal information that you provide or volunteer when using our services, including but not limited to:
- Identifiers: Name, address, email, phone, social security number, driver's license, and other relevant information.
- Other Data: Financial information, medical information, health insurance information, and insurance policy numbers.
- Protected Classes: Information related to race, gender, sexual orientation, religion.
- Commercial Information: Records of personal property, purchasing or consuming histories.
- Biometric Information: Fingerprints, retina scans, face prints.
- Internet Activity: Browsing history, search history, IP address, website interactions.
- Geolocation Data: GPS coordinates, location history.
- Sensory Data: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory.
- Professional Data: CV, resume, employment history.
- Education Data: Educational background, grades, scores.
- Inferences: Information derived from the above categories, such as preferences, characteristics, attitudes, and more.
We do not collect or receive biometric information or sensory data.
3. How Does the Company Use Personal Information?
We use the collected personal information for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Providing the services you request.
- Fulfilling contracts between you and us.
- Contacting you to provide information about our products and services.
- Notifying you about changes to our services.
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Assessing your suitability for participation in our programs.
- Training, quality assurance, and recording details of your orders.
- Making inquiries about you for credit reference purposes.
- Data analysis, including anonymization and aggregation.
- For prospective employees, processing job applications and CVs.
- Providing targeted advertising and marketing services.
- Administering and improving our site for effective content presentation and security.
4. Do We Share Your Personal Information with Any Third Parties?
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to service providers for business purposes, and they may collect this information on our behalf. These third parties are contractually obligated to comply with all applicable laws and use your personal information only as instructed by us. We may also disclose your personal information in specific circumstances, such as when selling or buying a business, meeting legal obligations, or protecting our rights, property, or safety.
5. Our Storage of Your Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We will retain your personal data as long as needed for the specified purposes or as required by law. You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails by following the instructions provided.
6. Access to Other Websites
7. Protecting Children's Privacy
Our services are not intended for children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from them. Parents are encouraged to monitor their children's internet use and discuss online safety.
8. Additional Policies in Compliance with CCPA
If you are a California resident, you have specific rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Right to know about personal information collected, used, disclosed, or sold.
- Right to request deletion of personal information.
- Right to non-discrimination for exercising privacy rights.
- Notice of financial incentives, including any offered by the Company.
You can submit CCPA data requests by contacting us at the provided email address or toll-free number. We may need to verify your identity to process these requests.
9. Additional Policies in Compliance with EEA Privacy Laws
If you are a resident of the European Union or EEA, you have the following rights:
- Right to access your personal information.
- Right to rectify inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Right to erasure of your personal information, subject to legal obligations.
- Right to object to specific uses of your personal information.
- Right to restriction of processing.
- Right to data portability.
To exercise these rights, please submit a written request to us. We will verify your identity before processing your request.
11. Contacting Us
Project Oya Becker LLC
12209 Park Drive
Hollywood FL 33026
[Updated: October 21, 2023]